SB Nation predictions

Dukeprodigy22

Redshirt
Oct 26, 2016
73
31
0
D. McCormick Is Duke tops Big man Target. I think we have recruited him hard and from Virginia. Duke does well in that area. Hopefully we land this kid also.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Quavarius

Mac9192

Heisman
Jan 25, 2017
9,980
14,014
107
D. McCormick Is Duke tops Big man Target. I think we have recruited him hard and from Virginia. Duke does well in that area. Hopefully we land this kid also.
We definitely will need at least one big for the 18-19 team. I'm sure the staff is trying. No matter how good Reddish and Barrett are (assuming both sign with Duke), have to have some inside presence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quavarius

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
How strong is Duke with Williams?

I'd say strong but not a leader yet. He likes the offer and he's friends and former teammates with Trevon, so his word obviously helps. I think Duke could secure his services, they just have to show that he's a priority if they do feel that way.
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
I'd say strong but not a leader yet. He likes the offer and he's friends and former teammates with Trevon, so his word obviously helps. I think Duke could secure his services, they just have to show that he's a priority of they do feel that way.

He's also very enamored w/Kentucky and ex teammate Kevin Knox has been filling his head up on UK. Like to snare him. Sounds as if he rebounds like former ACC great Buck Williams somewhat...OFC
 

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
He's also very enamored w/Kentucky and ex teammate Kevin Knox has been filling his head up on UK. Like to snare him. Sounds as if he rebounds like former ACC great Buck Williams somewhat...OFC

I could see him at UK. I can't see him anywhere but Duke or Kentucky though.
 

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
here is his top 7:
five-star power forward Emmitt Williams named his final seven schools. USC, Oregon, LSU, Kansas, Florida, Miami and Duke all made the cut for the No. 1 power forward in Florida.

I wouldn't rule UK out unless Cal backed off. I know he has some Miami ties as well, but I'm not sure how serious of a contender they are.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple