Say Something Nice About Tulsa

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,687
12,205
113
They helped ascend Chad Morris’s career which was nice when we beat the **** out of Arkansas 2 years in a row.
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,591
8,570
102
I likely would have a few months ago if covid didn’t happen. I was planning on going to a festival in Pryor and going to the Woody Guthrie Center on a day trip to Tulsa.
 

msu

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
158
17
18
Spent 5 years there. Loved the city's Octoberfest celebration. Always enjoyed the people in the area. The city's high school football used to be top notch (not sure now). I was there right after college, so loved watching the Oral Roberts' "purity cops" touring the bars looking for their students breaking curfews. In regards to the university, Steve Largent is an alum!
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
There is a McDonald's on I-44 on the north side of Tulsa with a pretty good restroom. Did not buy anything to eat or drink, so I have no opinion with that, but it was an excellent place to take a leak. The urinal had one of those dribble pads on the floor. The paper dispenser beside their handwashing sink worked and seemed to be fully stocked. I'll give the experience a solid 7 on a scale of 10.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,370
10,726
113
There is a McDonald's on I-44 on the north side of Tulsa with a pretty good restroom. Did not buy anything to eat or drink, so I have no opinion with that, but it was an excellent place to take a leak. The urinal had one of those dribble pads on the floor. The paper dispenser beside their handwashing sink worked and seemed to be fully stocked. I'll give the experience a solid 7 on a scale of 10.

You should've went to QuickTrip, huge mistake.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar