There are times we appreciate how it is spelled backwards.
I have a buddy who attended Oral Roberts, which I think is in Tulsa...?
They actually aren't. They are a private Presbyterian school.They are Oklahoma's version of Southern Miss.
They actually aren't. They are a private Presbyterian school.
They actually aren't. They are a private Presbyterian school.
There is a McDonald's on I-44 on the north side of Tulsa with a pretty good restroom. Did not buy anything to eat or drink, so I have no opinion with that, but it was an excellent place to take a leak. The urinal had one of those dribble pads on the floor. The paper dispenser beside their handwashing sink worked and seemed to be fully stocked. I'll give the experience a solid 7 on a scale of 10.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor