Say something nice about Memphis.................................

opusdawg

Redshirt
Jan 14, 2009
412
0
11
They gave up some area to put I-55 through it so I can get to Chicago. <- not team related<div>
</div><div>Go Cubs Go</div><div>
</div><div>/maybenextyearku</div>
 

opusdawg

Redshirt
Jan 14, 2009
412
0
11
They gave up some area to put I-55 through it so I can get to Chicago. <- not team related<div>
</div><div>Go Cubs Go</div><div>
</div><div>/maybenextyearku</div>
 

TBonewannabe

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,262
0
0
I am guessing she needed some crack at that moment. If I hadn't been really drunk I might have killed the guy that got us kicked out of platinium and suggested we go there.
 

TUSK.sixpack

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,548
0
0
and very... affordable.... hookers. (read: "affordable" and "*****")<div>
</div><div>or so I've heard.</div>
 

AssEndDawg

Freshman
Aug 1, 2007
3,183
54
48
and replaced by a huge eye center (like 8 stories or something). Tusk, you need to come up to Memphis and do some drinking and see the sights!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar