Say Something Nice About Kentucky

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
They have awesome horse racing at Keeneland and Church Hill Downs. Versailles is also nice.
 

DosEquis

Heisman
Dec 9, 2017
8,999
30,728
113
Since bourbon has already been mentioned.. they make really good moonshine. Not that I would know 😉
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
They keep I-75 in good shape so folks from Michigan can easily drive through to Disney World.
 

Fogdog

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2014
572
0
0
They keep I-75 in good shape so folks from Michigan can easily drive through to Disney World.

You've got to be kidding with this one. It took them over a decade to repair/reconstruct I-75 50 miles north and south of Bowling Green, and it's still perpetually under construction somewhere between the northern and southern borders of the state. Agree that the interstate is in good shape...except in all of the places where it has bulldozers and road-laying equipment parked on it.
 

BossDawg78

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2015
3,993
1,257
113
I'm certain they have a masterful game plan for the air raid offense.
 
Last edited:

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
I could be wrong fogdog. I am an old fart and sometimes confused. However, as far as I know, I-75 does not go through Bowling Green, and hasn't any of the 60+ times I have driven from Knoxville, TN to Lexington, KY.

Am I wrong?
 

BigDawg0074

Senior
Oct 12, 2016
1,367
718
113
The area around Lexington is really nice. If you have time to kill it’s worth just cruising the countryside.
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
Miss Elizabeth’s sexy red panties could distract Andre The Giant, Ted DiBiasi and and Ventura all at one time...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State