Say something nice about Alabama ..............................

opusdawg

Redshirt
Jan 14, 2009
412
0
11
Aaaaaaaaah and we thought Alabama was the dirtiest program in Alabama. I think not.....

Burn Barners Burn....
 

opusdawg

Redshirt
Jan 14, 2009
412
0
11
Aaaaaaaaah and we thought Alabama was the dirtiest program in Alabama. I think not.....

Burn Barners Burn....
 

opusdawg

Redshirt
Jan 14, 2009
412
0
11
Aaaaaaaaah and we thought Alabama was the dirtiest program in Alabama. I think not.....

Burn Barners Burn....
 

Furdawg

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2009
113
0
0

</p>
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,569
8,546
102
They are the flagship football program of the conference. Friends and family are sidewalk alums. And afriend of the family started for the Crimson Tide when Bear Bryant was coach. So there's a lot to like about them.

MSU though is my first love-- which can be frustrating as we all know.</p>
 

msumhsfan

Redshirt
Sep 21, 2009
516
0
11
Course I was there when they beat us by 50 in basketball andI wanted to blow the damn place up
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,681
12,382
113
what was I thinking about, oh yeah, something nice about BAMA, uh, let me go pee and I will get back to ya.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense