Agree with your assessment. I think the move by Haith to go to the Joiner, Jackson, Rachel, Igbanu, Hill lineup and then staying with it after so many empty possessions made that run worse than it needed to be.The first 10 minutes was the best team basketball I’ve seen them play all year. Then we started turning it over and they started hitting anything they threw up. We actually defended the ball well but they were unconscious. I think we can pull it out in the second half.
Haith is at least getting after them during the time out. Maybe he can light a fire cause right now they are sleep walking thru this game.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more