He's turning plaid on the sidelines!Poor Brucey looks like he's gonna blow a vessel.
Just make the game last till the Monday tip. Give each team 30 minutes to warm up!! LOLlet the winner go home and rest, and duke go 5 ot’s in the late game.
AU is one of the most unlikable collection of doofuses in recent memory.
First league to lose a 1 seedSEC is so overrated.....only going to get one team into the title game LOL.
He wanted players to leave to get his next crop to come on board. He might of changed at Ark. He told us he was just getting guys to the NBA.Oh no I completely get it.
People think Cal had some magical power to force people to stay lol.
Condom out.
Total douche bag
I mean there’s a huge gap from the top four to the rest, really. Florida and Auburn being awesome doesn’t mean Oklahoma and Arkansas were awesome.SEC is so overrated.....only going to get one team into the title game LOL.
I hate to tell you this.Baker-Maxzaro can go away now.
I had two brackets, one with Florida, winning the championship and one with Auburn.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7