Sandburg over HF

firefighter47

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2013
3
2
0
Sandburg over East and H-F in the same season?? Neither of those teams is what they normally are but it looks like that new Sandburg coach is heading in the right direction.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,243
1,079
66
I would guess they started to highlight their talents and put the ball in those players hands. Having a new HC takes time but Sandburg, Lockport and HF are in development mode. I was surprised at the HF selection after Coach Buzea had rebuilt the Vikings to see that they selected an unproven winner from Rich Township. Sandburg has the numbers to move forward.
 

McCaravan

All-American
Feb 1, 2016
5,298
8,260
113
I would guess they started to highlight their talents and put the ball in those players hands. Having a new HC takes time but Sandburg, Lockport and HF are in development mode. I was surprised at the HF selection after Coach Buzea had rebuilt the Vikings to see that they selected an unproven winner from Rich Township. Sandburg has the numbers to move forward.
I also was surprised with that selection as I would have thought they would have had some big name applicants with the success the school has had and the athletes they have.
 

firefighter47

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2013
3
2
0
I watched the Sandburg at LWE game and was impressed by the QB of Sandburg and how they moved the ball on East. They had a few big plays but also a few really strong drives. I’ve watched years and years of Sandburg football and haven’t ever seen that against a tough opponent. I think the QB is a junior too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September