Sam Pittman going after Bobby P??

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,102
5,814
113
If I was desperate, I would consider it.

The guy has put together some offenses, and I wonder what conditions he worked in last year.

But yeah, it's a hail Mary desperat
 

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011
2,949
7,161
113
Arkansas stinks again next year. Pittman gets the axe. Petrino becomes HC again! 🤣🤣. Mark it down. Take it to the bank! 😛
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kappa Koch1

ToddFlanders

Senior
Mar 30, 2007
947
936
93
At this point Petrino is just coasting toward retirement - and he's going to sink any program he is a part of. If he were 52, instead of 62, I'd take a chance on him. He was still hungry a decade ago. Still had some money to make. Now, he's just trying to pad his wallet - and he'll get paid whether they win or lose.
 

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,620
8,791
113
At this point Petrino is just coasting toward retirement - and he's going to sink any program he is a part of. If he were 52, instead of 62, I'd take a chance on him. He was still hungry a decade ago. Still had some money to make. Now, he's just trying to pad his wallet - and he'll get paid whether they win or lose.
Along these same lines, I looked for Chizik to succeed Brown at UNC since he is another National Championship guy. But his defense has been so bad, I'm thinking they might not be inclined.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida