Sam Pendleton

NClawyer

Junior
Nov 30, 2006
2,277
345
0
Just saw that Sam just entered the portal. Disappointing that he will be leaving but wish him the best.
 

WTBCH

Freshman
Nov 19, 2001
70
83
0
For Deanna, who knows our area, and kingbluedevil, who knows that area am I crazy or did North Stokes send a football player to Notre Dame one time. I want to say Greg King?
 

Kingbluedevil

All-American
Apr 2, 2014
6,360
6,815
113
For Deanna, who knows our area, and kingbluedevil, who knows that area am I crazy or did North Stokes send a football player to Notre Dame one time. I want to say Greg King?
He was a little before me but I know some folks that played with him (Greg Hill). He got injured sophomore year at Notre Dame great athlete.
 
Last edited:
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6