I can't recall a time when I had any cares to give about them, at allI find myself caring less and less about them given how much we suck.
You are the most peculiar state fan. You don’t watch our men’s basketball team. You don’t care about Ole Miss at all. Are you sure you’re in the right place?I can't recall a time when I had any cares to give about them, at all
For some reasons, that doesn't make me rest easy.The defending national champions are 0-3 in the SEC.
Lots of people don't watch our basketball team, you seen all the complaints and whining on here about empty seats at The Hump? You should have seen all the people in The Dude while the men were playing across the street at The Hump earlier this season. And why would I give any damns or 17s about those narcissistic arse holes? I don't waste my time worrying about what they do, I've got no financial ties to them, don't watch their games, I don't let them bother meYou are the most peculiar state fan. You don’t watch our men’s basketball team. You don’t care about Ole Miss at all. Are you sure you’re in the right place?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar