So you have them going 1 and 9?They will be 0-4 followed by 1-5
I think he is saying that they will win game 5 game but lose game 6.... But they get 5 free wins within that weak district they play in.So you have them going 1 and 9?
Are you a fugging idiot?
I see them going 6-4 or 5-5 this year. With Fleming being the unknown. PH (more than likely)and Dinnwiddie for sure losses. Hidden Valley, Cave Spring, Pulaski are all down as usual. Don’t think Blacksburg or C’burg is that good this year.I think he is saying that they will win game 5 game but lose game 6.... But they get 5 free wins within that weak district they play in.
VirginiaPreps
Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
VirginiaPreps Football
Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter