It looks like Sakima Walker is going to a JUCO. She shared at one of the games that she wasn't playing due to academics. I guess this was the solution. I wish her well.
Last edited:
I never had a classroom problem. The room was fine. I was just to stupid to put in the time to study.If academics wasn't the reasion.
Surprising, unless the program she wanted can't add her till next year.
I would think she'd land a spot with a good program instead of going JUCO.
But guess it was a classroom problem that had her go JUCO.
Glad to hear that her team did make it to the final. Have to go back and watch it tomorrow.Walker’s team was in the JUCO title game which was televised tonight. She was easily the best player in this game had a nice season. She is considered a top 5 JUCO prospect. If she has her academics in order, would she return to RU and would RU even consider it?
The top JUCO player is headed to Fl St.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy