My fault. I said that Brady was hitting playoff mode and teams should be own guard. I was informed that the Saints would set things right in the playoff.
I rarely watch the Saints but it seemed Brees was missing a favorite target tonight was he missing someone?
I started seeing improvements in the Bucs last season on defense and felt Brady might help them out. They won't beat Green Bay.
Dak to New Orleans plz
That was the ballgame...Jared Cook fumble huge. 10-14 point swing right there. And yeah, Brees doesn’t have it anymore but he fought like hell. Who’s ready for the Jameis era to begin? Anyone?
Pretty sure Gisele made him put that on. She probably has to approve 3/4 of his wardrobe.
Never thought this year (or last year’s team for that matter) were Super Bowl good, but it’s definitely sad to see a legend go out like this.
I will never get over the blown PI call against the Rams two years ago. I am convinced it cost Brees and Payton a second ring.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama