looking at a possible trip to Jade Mountain, a resort that’s been on my radar for the last 10 years.....anyone been there? Suggestions for activities, restaurants, etc on the island?
Kind of agree about the downtown area. We stayed at Sandals and pretty much stayed on property. We left to go diving and I hiked up Piton mountain.
Piton was pretty cool. I sweat more than two people put together and I had a tough time with the humidity and no breeze. I did it but I struggled (I even had run a marathon about a month before).
Sorry, just saw this. Not technical at all. It’s not a walking path as there is climbing rocks but the biggest issue is brining enough water. If I were to do it again, I would bring 2-3 liters of water and one of those chamois type sweat towels. But I sweat A Lot.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight