A
Regardless, he's probably going to be rusty, not playing in over a weekSucks. But that’s ok.
color me worried if he’s out Sat.
I wont even be worried Sat in RuppSucks. But that’s ok.
color me worried if he’s out Sat.
Glad you won’t be. I want to beat the doors off Ewe-TeeI wont even be worried Sat in Rupp
He has only missed a week. It was a violent collision. I beat he plays v the Vols.Seems strange he was that injured
Neck injury. Always weird.Seems strange he was that injured
He has only missed a week. It was a violent collision. I beat he plays v the Vols.
I'm not buying it. Toughness is a lost artSeems strange he was that injured
Meh, UK will be in front of 20,000 UK fans and Wheeler is just as good at running the team.UT is 3rd in Kenpom in defense. We need him bad Saturday.
I'm with youIm just gonna go ahead and put this out there, this is SOFT AF!!! Cmon man!!! Grow a set of balls and get your *** on the court! Wheeler was whipping his head around last game on the bench like nothing ever happened? Just sack the Ef up and play basketball! Jesus Christ!!!
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'