Ryder Cup Day 2

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,064
2,816
113
It's amazing just how good these guys are.

Not looking a lot better after an hour for the US, however. Europe leading 2 matches, the others tied.

I suppose they warm up under the lights since they start just as the sun is coming up.
 

Pars

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2015
1,715
2,529
113
Florida Lead GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xenomorph
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
It certainly seems like this is the same story, just a different day.

ETA-We love to choke at the Ryder Cups
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,064
2,816
113
Nice shot by Scheffler on 18, from the fairway. **

It will be 8.5 to 3.5 momentarily. Might as well switch to football in a second. Arkansas/Notre Dame I suppose.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,313
24,492
113
They have to win at least 3-1 in the afternoon or they’re toast. Very few bright spots for the US team.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,388
2,918
113
I used to get into Ryder Cups. I just don't care any more.

Sorry, moving on...
I’m watching a western right now. Which will probably put me in a coma on my sofa. None of the early games interest me. But will be refreshed for our game and the ones to follow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: She Mate Me
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5