Rutgers will win the NIT - True Believers Stand Up

OriginalKnight

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2014
4,479
3,574
71
I will watch the NIT game(s) but I won’t plan my life around them like I would for NCAA tournament games. I will still watch the NCAA tournament too
This is how I feel. I’ll watch because if Rutgers basketball is on I can’t help but watch, but I’m not taking it seriously or moving my schedule around to catch the tip off.
 

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,210
9,467
113
I'm very interested in seeing how mentally engaged Rutgers will be here.

Think it's a interesting opportunity for the likes of Simpson, Palm and Wolf, all of whom were playing well late, and who could be significantly bigger contributors next year. Probably a bigger opportunity for those guys then the probably would have gotten in the NCAA's.

Would like to see the vet's be leaders here, but the there's more here then just pride for the younger guys.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released