Two guys are watching 11:00 news and they are showing police trying to talk man out of jumping from bridge. First guy says I bet $100 he jumps. Second guy says you’re on. Man jumps. Second starts to pay off bet. First guy says I can’t take your money I already saw the story on the 6:00 news. Second guy says I did too and I didn’t think he would jump again.
Games being replayed are always more enjoyable to watch when you know your favorite team has won..Spoiler Alert
we won again
Not only that but condensed into one hour only so even better.Games being replayed are always more enjoyable to watch when you know your favorite team has won..Spoiler Alert
we won again
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games