like watching paint dry, tooOffense is as dry as paint.
Purdue guys dropping a ton of catchable passes, not all on their QBs.This game is hard to watch. These QBs both absolutely stank
Purdue guys dropping a ton of catchable passes, not all on the QB.
If I wasn't watching the game and only read this board, I would think we were losing 28-7, not winning 7-3. Get a grip, guys, we've got a lead at halftime.
damn I'm good:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Play action time. 1st down
let's do it again, right hereThrow on first down. Alright!
It's as if Purdue is saying, "go ahead Rutgers take the win" and Rutgers is saying, "no, after you."
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?