Rutgers vs Pitt spread

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
Anyone see a spread? Or want to make a prediction?

I'm friends with a bunch of Pitt kids out here in San Diego and we are talking smack and about to wager but don't see anything listed yet

I am thinking Pitt will be favored by a few points
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,236
15,758
72
I believe Pitt be favored. I’ll guess by 5 points (could be a little higher).
 

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
I haven't cheated (i.e. looked at kenpom) but I would say Pitt -7
 

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,236
15,758
72
Surprised it’s only 3.5. That’s like a pickem on a neutral court. Pitt already has a win against a ranked team and we don’t, unless you count SFA :Wink:
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
Thanks... Looked on a few sites no line was listed. Basically the line I thought... Rutgers wins outright though
 

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Sagarin’s has the game as essentially a 2 or 3 point win for Pitt. #66 Rutgers (80.48), #85 Pitt (78.87). Home team gets 4 rating points. Our 80.48 versus Pitt’s 82.87 (78.87 + 4). 2.39 difference.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?