In other news, MD up 17-3 over tOSU. Maybe when Schiano gets fired we can get him on the cheap. lol
I never wanted to clock total strangers in a bar more than the opening game that PSU won in OT against App State. Was at the Deauville Inn, a typical shore bar and grill in Strathmere, just outside OC and it was loaded with annoying PSU fans, which is bad enough, but there was a small group of drunken PSU frat boy types at the bar all sporting those douchey white headbands, just like McSorley.I'd be okay with a cheap shot on McSorley.
Anyone there to comment on how many PSU/RU fans?Looks like a decent crowd on tv.
I'd go wildcat on 4th and 2
We run on 3rd and 6 to pass on 4th and 2. Take away McNulty's keys to the Hale Center after this game. Unreal
Ok this kid just sucks right now. That wasn't even close to the WR and a good 3 yds. over his head to the safety 8 yds. down field. It's the type of throw I would make at the family picnic. And I was a center.SINTkowski strikes again!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?