I remember Schiano having a halftime lead against #1 Miami in what, his third year? The Ash/Schiano comparisons are ridiculous. Ash/ Shea is more appropriate
Ru already has a first downThis feels like Michigan 2 years ago again.
We’re saving it for the 4th quarter.The pitch play gained 7 yds and we never ran it again
OSU pulled their QB already.
I'm leaving the bar soon
Will walk to another bar that's not showing the game
I always thought they should have started Gio for the 1st two games and let Art make his first start against KU. Our line is over matched and they are going to get him killed.Time to sit Art for a series.
I tell you what this OSU team is the best one yet.
Yea Wharton was on the coachingCoaches have failed today
The rest is just an embarrassing mismatch in talent
OSU Points - 28
RU total yards - 29
No, they scored early vs first string. Ohio State pulled away later.Oregano scored vs 3rd string
Yea Wharton was on the coaching
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana