This game shows that Rutgers does not belong in the Big Ten.
Why are you here?
We had three conference wins last year. There are other teams in the B1G besides Ohio State.
This game shows that Rutgers does not belong in the Big Ten.
No, you do.We suck .
Nah dude we suck, way worse than the Mets even. Ash is inept as CallowayNo, you do.
They keep pulling off our shirts. Usually that means holding.
C'mon, man. Be a fan, not a pansy.Nah dude we suck, way worse than the Mets even. Ash is inept as Calloway
The blowout is officially on
Many of our guys were in HS last year. Many of their guys will be in the NFL next year. Think about it.
I got Ray and Chris synced up. Makes it more enjoyable.Do you guys think Millen likes the OSU o-line?
OSU TDs - 3
RU 1stdowns - 1
Total mismatch with talent but our coaching has been disappointing today,
I am a fan in the last 9.5 quarters we are losing to osu 135-0C'mon, man. Be a fan, not a pansy.
I got Ray and Chris synced up. Makes it more enjoyable.
Maybe I should be measuring OSU TDs vs RU total yards gained?
Total mismatch with talent but our coaching has been disappointing today,
I'm getting the feeling you don't like the coaching staff.
Better chance of rutgers making a game of this or Florence going out to sea?
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball