Sitkowski shouldn't even be in the game.. Ash is insane.As someone who has seen a lot of Army games - this looks like another one. WRs aren't even in the game mentally. They ghosting it
Another RU penalty - we look very poorly coached this game with penalties, guys not being ready, guys missing assignments badly, etc. This is not all talent differential.
Might be too late.Geez just pull Sit before he gets killed
What are you on drugs?I see a lot of fight in our guys. I see drips and drabs of talent emerging. I see a totally outmatched OL and DL. But I see the team and program improving.
Sitkowski shouldn't even be in the game.. Ash is insane.
Its because he's not the snapper on a punt.What happened to the helmet to helmet rule? Do they just throw that one out since it's OSU on the jersey?
I feel like that half was a moral victory for us. We got a 1st down, only had one turnover, and even managed to force Ohio to punt once. I for one am very proud of our team!
Sitkowski shouldn't even be in the game.. Ash is insane.
Another RU penalty - we look very poorly coached this game with penalties, guys not being ready, guys missing assignments badly, etc. This is not all talent differential.
He should have been pulled after 1st QTR or at least when we saw OSU's backup come in.I’m not surprised we left him in down 35-0. The games not over! IDIOTSSS
Gio time!Sitkowski shouldn't even be in the game.. Ash is insane.
This...confusion and stupid penalties. .not a sign of a well coached team. This is big time football...no matter the talent you have to be prepared to compete and this team isnt
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?