Go back to watching basketball. Hey I thought you said last week you weren't going to watch anymore games.I question how this game of football is still played. Thoughts to Greg Jones.
he doesn't trust CLLast drive on O. Third down and 15. Call a handoff to Martin? Does anyone understand that one?
Cioffi struggling
I had the same exact problem for a few hours yesterday.Rivals is acting up, it doesn't allow me to post. I had to install another browser just to post this:
ScarletNation.com - Error
As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at one time. Please wait awhile and try again or subscribe!
The kid simply can't catch his senior year. Truly amazing.What happened to Patton's golden hands???
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet