I must admit, this comment confuses me. Do you expect Zero turnovers? They only have 10 for the game with 7 minutes left.
Missed it but to get tossed it had to be something flagrant
Replay showed he did nothing so I have to assume he said something.
He was tucking his jersey in and mumbling something to himself.Replay showed he did nothing so I have to assume he said something.
That one ref has it in for RU. I don't know what it is
True, but my guess is Corey said something outside the pail of normal trash talking. Dude is a competitor and words were exchanged earlier in the game between him and a player from Niagara.If trash talking without being in someone's face is a T, then lets see the refs start to call it on everyone. Games will be 4 hours long
That one ref has it in for RU. I don't know what it is
That's because you misread it. We scored after a timeout with a beautifully diagrammed play. I am not used to such things as a Rutgers fan.
Ref who called it was thirty feet away. He couldn't possibly heard the exact words. He was talking to himself. It was an absurd call.True, but my guess is Corey said something outside the pail of normal trash talking. Dude is a competitor and words were exchanged earlier in the game between him and a player from Niagara.
True, but my guess is Corey said something outside the pail of normal trash talking. Dude is a competitor and words were exchanged earlier in the game between him and a player from Niagara.
That's what I was wondering. He was mumbling to himself, how did the ref hear what he was even saying.Ref who called it was thirty feet away. He couldn't possibly heard the exact words. He was talking to himself. It was an absurd call.
Announcers said he never played AAU ball.year after year I'm amazed at some of the talented players that fall through the cracks. Scott is a player, definitely a P5 talent
Announcers said he never played AAU ball.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana