I am pretty excited about this game![]()
But @nukem just told me nobody gives a **** about this game. I give two *****.I am pretty excited about this game![]()
Don't care for Ash, but would be nice if the seniors could go out on a high note.Let’s see a competitive game at least.
Even longer if you're a Michigan fan.This Ohio state Michigan game feels like it lasted a year and still going.
Fox Business Channel until they flip it back on network Fox.Where is the F*cking game?
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana