Wouldnt you be after getting screwed all year?He plays with a lot of emotion
Id challenge that if i was Ash. But he wont.
Ball was in right hand and it never crossed the 15, let alone the yellow line.He can challenge it but I don’t think I’ve seen a replay overturn a spot all season. They never seem to have a good camera angle for it. I thought it should have been right on the 15 yard line.
He can challenge it but I don’t think I’ve seen a replay overturn a spot all season. They never seem to have a good camera angle for it. I thought it should have been right on the 15 yard line.
nice of you to check in on our game with Iron Bowl on.He can challenge it but I don’t think I’ve seen a replay overturn a spot all season. They never seem to have a good camera angle for it. I thought it should have been right on the 15 yard line.
I'm putting MSU on upset alert right now! I actually think this one is going to be close.
nice of you to check in on our game with Iron Bowl on.
How long until Ash puts his boy in so that he can get experienced in playing with a lead?We can win this one. Seriously. MSU looks lost on O, our D is playing well and we're better with Gio on O, so...
Auburn just had a nice double-pass to cut it to 17-14.. hope bama goes down.I’m not much for SEC slobberfests. They will replay all of it 90 times on espn so I don’t have to. I’m doing a lot of surfing though.
We can win this one. Seriously. MSU looks lost on O, our D is playing well and we're better with Gio on O, so...
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana