Rutgers vs Miami / Game Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,415
180,658
113
Thiam!

ONE TIME

I think they go for something quick and then foul us and make us do and one and one again

stop them here please
 
A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Guest
Thiam!

ONE TIME

I think they go for something quick and then foul us and make us do and one and one again

stop them here please
Nailed it. Curious to see what they draw up here. Gotta put thiam on johnson imo to disrupt him with length. Kid can nail 3’s
 

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,985
29,362
113
I think a Miami fan st this point would have know confidence and rightfully so
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season