Rutgers vs Massachusetts / Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufaninga

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2010
3,873
4,407
0
I really like the 15 yard cushion we give the receivers. it gives us a chance to see how fast we can close in after they get a first down...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUPitt

ajwsc1987

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2013
1,225
1,560
113
Didn’t buh have an awful D at Maryland? I feel like we ran all over them two years ago...
 

miketd1

Heisman
Sep 26, 2006
59,714
13,916
66
When I researched the UMass team and realized it had FSU’s OC as the HC, I knew we were in trouble.

Uptempo spread.

Everyone but us.

We’re trying to be Alabama with less than Alabama players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  2. 02 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  3. 03 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  4. 04 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?