I wish they would get rid of that stupid arm waving thing on third down.
Make some real noise, not just pretend to be playing guitar.
Make some real noise, not just pretend to be playing guitar.
Guess so, did you see any flag either time he did it?:sunglasses:might be a dumb question, but is ash allowed to run that far out of the sideLine box?
Laviano is holding the entire team back.I am impressed by how much better our defense is improving with each game.
But it is be impossible to win without scoring a point.
Rettig is the 5th string QB, so he MUST be good lolIowa constantly shooting themselves in the foot and STILL we can't take advantage of it due to Laviano.
Why isn't Rettig throwing if we must throw?
#FreeRettig
I dont understand why they didn't kick the FG
Why would they go for a 4th and 5 on the road in a scoreless game with that offense. I'll take it! Defense is doing a great job. Hetser having his best game at Rutgers. Looks like he's arrived.
Here's #5 again. My God.
There goes the season
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central