I'm dying laughing right now. This is what we wanted. More excited for this quarter to watch Gio than I've been all game pretty much
LOL. Look at my man Gio.
His gorgeous mother must be proud. Total MILF
C'mon you know better than that.So if Gio performs like he just did the rest of the quarter...do we see the switch next game?
![]()
[cheers]
Just an in-game update on our rivalWrong thread. Start your own pedd state thread
I can dreamC'mon you know better than that.
Wow burning the RS already? I don't get why Gio only got the one play then. Although maybe this means Oden takes over starter duty sometime this year.TYLIN ODEN **** YES!!!
Best hands on the teamTsmis is the backup punt returner? Never would have guessed that
Just an in-game update on our rival
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?