Yeah I know. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice :grimace:Here come the Nits. 28-35 sPitt.
Yeah I know. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice :grimace:Here come the Nits. 28-35 sPitt.
Why? Get the backups in for reps.practicing the hand off and killing the clock
Not to criticize him, but did Laviano look uncomfortable or what?
I'm can't blame you for getting excited.Yeah I know. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice :grimace:
Howard definitely gassed. Barely a rush now.
CL has been "working on it" for about 15 games now. He's not going to improve. He is what he is.Calling it right now. They are leaving Laviano in for the entire game. He needs a lot more work running this offense. He looks awkward running the option.
Even on a TD pass CL under-throws it.
Ok, so they scored their 14. Now all we need is to score 42 and the game will match everyone's expectations.
If I could give this more than one thumbs up I would!!NEW QB!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central