Martin is running well this series but I am at a loss regarding no hicks. I just confirmed he is on the sideline in uniform.
You are a good fan.35-14 was my prediction, we still have a shot
Martin is running well this series but I am at a loss regarding no hicks. I just confirmed he is on the sideline in uniform.
I think the biggest indicator of being "well coached" is playing well on offense, defense, special teams, and winning games.Could this team be better coached? Sure. But they are well coached. The biggest indicator of that is penalties. This team doesn't get many so far.
Not a good call by the OC?that was a very good play by lav
He has been playing on specials. Made the tackle on the return man in the last kickoff.
Starting to lose me again lmaoThat was a nifty play by Laviano. Moxy.
I think the biggest indicator of being "well coached" is playing well on offense, defense, special teams, and winning games.
for a clueless one, not too bad so farYou are a good fan.
No arguing woth that. It's been a big surprise, especially with new schemes.Could this team be better coached? Sure. But they are well coached. The biggest indicator of that is penalties. This team doesn't get many so far.
Hydration!Props to the S&C staff and players. You can see they put in work in that area due to injuries being down and cramping on our side being non existent so far.
oh, wait, was that coaching adjustment?I underestimated our talent, 35-14 was my final
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program