Rutgers vs. Florida State...

BoogieKnight

Heisman
Oct 15, 2007
70,927
17,438
82
Can anyone say with certainty if a Rutgers athletics team has ever played Florida State in any sport in our history? I tried looking it up but not sure I was getting complete information. Since my wife is an FSU grad and I an RU grad I'd love to know. Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Les Gerson

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,746
38,043
78
Can anyone say with certainty if a Rutgers athletics team has ever played Florida State in any sport in our history? I tried looking it up but not sure I was getting complete information. Since my wife is an FSU grad and I an RU grad I'd love to know. Thanks!


Where did you look???

I found the answer in the game notes...


The Scarlet Knights are 1-2 in the Challenge and 0-1 at home after dropping a 69-68 decision to Wake Forest on Nov. 30, 2015. Last season, RU fell 73-61 at Miami. It will mark the second meeting between the Scarlet Knights and Seminoles, with FSU winning the first match-up, 87-77, in Tallahassee on Dec. 22, 1967.

http://www.scarletknights.com/news/...sts-fsu-tuesday-in-big-ten-acc-challenge.aspx
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics