the line was through trying when coach made the switch, really he did did no favor to rettigJust like last week. Rettig comes in and goes 3. And out
the line was through trying when coach made the switch, really he did did no favor to rettig
Your not alone........Believe me!!!!!The only reason I'm still watching is because I want to see Rettig.
excuse? you seriously think you can judge rettig based on today? I admire loyalty but to this degree is unbecoming unless you are bloodThat's the excuse now? I saw the same pass rush that Laviano faced and Rettig could do nothing in the face of it either
No play-makers might be because of how the O is run.We can't protect the QB. Even if we could, HR would have to eat the ball anyway. There are no playmakers to be found. Who on this offense scares you?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?