Uhhh, CJ just made one, lol...WTF does every team make their and-1 shots and we miss everything? I am legit jealous.
Does anybody else's picture look real dark and a little blurry? This picture sucks.
I can't read the Numbers.[laughing]I think in general its a dark arena. we should have worn white
Does anybody else's picture look real dark and a little blurry? This picture sucks.
Wow!! 2 FGs by Eugene
Great now it's time for Johnson to have an off night and Sanders to be on. Do they draw straws in the locker room before the game?
Every body in the B1G is real good when compared to us Bac.Northwestern is good..real good
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game