Easy chief. The article is fine, and true... and an article like this doesn't necessarily call for any sophisticated grammar or writing style.Was this article written by like a high school freshman?
Lol that's fair but it was like the most obvious article I ever read. Like everyone knows what was written already. It just seemed pointlessEasy chief. The article is fine, and true... and an article like this doesn't necessarily call for any sophisticated grammar or writing style.
Well yeah, that's a different point you are now making... and I can't argue that, ha.Lol that's fair but it was like the most obvious article I ever read. Like everyone knows what was written already. It just seemed pointless
Not everyone lives on the rivals message boards. They also provided some stats and data behind the "we suck on the road" thought that everyone knowsLol that's fair but it was like the most obvious article I ever read. Like everyone knows what was written already. It just seemed pointless
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football