Rutgers Homefield Collection

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
Would love to see that helmet with a Block R on it.

And maybe a black facemask too.
I was cleaning out some stuff yesterday and found something like that - desk helmet with a removable cup in the center, black facemask, NJ Rutgers logo. No block R though - this was way before that time. I decided to hang onto it.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,331
55,168
102
I was cleaning out some stuff yesterday and found something like that - desk helmet with a removable cup in the center, black facemask, NJ Rutgers logo. No block R though - this was way before that time. I decided to hang onto it.
I think would be a good look.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,331
55,168
102
Give me this (the back of the bomber jacket linked above) on the front in a pullover and I will buy it right now…



@SF88 🙏
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana