Rutgers Giving Day

RUClassof67

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2004
9,609
1,749
113
Going on right now. Completed a challenge and made a donation earlier today. Please consider adding your name to the list of donors!!

https://www.givecampus.com/schools/RutgersUniversity/rutgers-giving-day

Let's see if Scarlet Nation members are generous. I will match the first $500 in donations to this campaign.

Think Bigger today by making a gift to your favorite Rutgers area! #RUGivingDay http://gvcmp.us/k5tj43
 
Last edited:

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
As I've posted on the other forums. There is a priority point disconnect with this event and football season tix,parking. I will wait until after June 30 for the new fiscal year.
 

RUClassof67

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2004
9,609
1,749
113
Almost at $2.5 million now and extended until 9pm tonight.

I understand the concern for priority points and other stuff. But this campaign goes Nationwide and brings in people who have never donated to Rutgers previously. By getting the word out via social media and other means, it provides an opportunity to bring in new donors who may begin to make regular contributions. I applaud this effort.

Still a chance to help. https://www.givecampus.com/schools/RutgersUniversity/rutgers-giving-day/?a=1361929
 
  • Like
Reactions: rondi
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  5. 05 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more