Rutgers fan Therapy

fsg2_rivals

Heisman
Apr 3, 2018
10,881
13,184
0
Best therapy for being an RU fan is also being a Yankees fan. Kinda balances out.

This year, same can be applied to Mets and Phillies. Which is good ...RU needs any and all help it can get this season.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,446
44,467
113
Generally, after we lose, especially if it's a tough loss, I simply don't watch any other college football that day and try not to post much for ~24 hours - and make sure I have interesting things to do, like I did on Saturday. It helps a bit, although I still don't think I'm over the 3 OT loss at WVU in 2006 (especially since I was there for it), lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kbee3
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?