Go on the Rutgers board and ask for suggestions. They’ll call you a scumbag child molester, and tell you to Fu@k off. And those are the nice cooperative ones.
Go on the Rutgers board and ask for suggestions. They’ll call you a scumbag child molester, and tell you to Fu@k off. And those are the nice cooperative ones.
I hope not, they have the best margaritas on earth.I thought all the Jose Tejas had closed down.
Lol...reminds me of this joke:So, did you only just now track them down or what?
where are you picking up the train? do you take the river line to trenton?Probably not....we are taking the train up from South Jersey and then catch a shuttle to the game.
I could take the River line but it’s easier for me to drive to Hamilton.where are you picking up the train? do you take the river line to trenton?
Not sure about fun, but certainly prudent.Staying home so you don’t need to encounter Rutgers’ fans sounds like fun.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss