RU's offense under Kill will look like?

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,221
9,471
113
I truthfully know little of Kill's offensive style. I've read here he does run some option, I presume read option, but I've also read he is more traditional in terms of TE use even having multiples out there.

Will that carry over? Will there be a blending of styles? Will we see the QB under center on occasion? Will there be more variety then just Spread?
 

huskersalways

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2001
72,847
4,271
78
 

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
It's gonna take Kill time to get the type of players to run HIS offense.
:popcorn:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: soundcrib

Debtbubble

Heisman
Feb 15, 2016
5,029
13,172
0
Shouldn't take time. A good recruiter can sell by giving players the opportunity to start right away.

No more excuses.
 

tico brown

Heisman
Oct 16, 2005
44,683
14,772
93
Very similar to the offense he ran at northern Illinois when Jordan lynch was his qb.
I can see Lewis piling up numbers in this offense.


It will be a great thing if Rutgers can it's offense the same way NIU ran it with Jordan Lynch as their QB. But Kill left for Minnesota in December 2010 while Lynch became starter in September 2012.
 
Jun 7, 2001
37,217
44,769
113
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN