Rupp naming rights sold

BBNinKY

Sophomore
Aug 21, 2019
171
126
0
I am surprised that the naming rights to the arena are sold but it is part of sports and business... I guess the best thing for the student athletes (enter sarcasm font here).
 

Mhhoover92

Heisman
Oct 23, 2018
29,939
86,367
113
Simpletons who think that way wouldn't know the man's first name given it's been the home of the Cats since '76 and is not called Adolph Rupp Arena, simply Rupp Arena.
That is my mistkae 100%. I just thought it was worth the discussion! Can't rap my head around why we are playing so bad with all this talent and such a great coahc like Calapary
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I'm disappointed. I was hoping for Darryl Isaacs to get it...then the place could be called THE HAMMER!

 

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,487
58,883
98
That is my mistkae 100%. I just thought it was worth the discussion! Can't rap my head around why we are playing so bad with all this talent and such a great coahc like Calapary

those are some sweet sock tan lines, broseph
 
  • Like
Reactions: MWes11

Mhhoover92

Heisman
Oct 23, 2018
29,939
86,367
113
I know what you mean. My first name is Adam and I often think it has many questioning whether I was created as the perfect original man by God himself.
hey adam thanks for the reply. i can speak for god on this one, no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

kyblue'92

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2018
3,947
4,738
113
Right, but same first names. it has many questioning if his family was nazis
Similar to my post above, for those that narrow-minded we've redeemed ourselves having a minority coach and now the son of an immigrant who came through Ellis Island coaches our basketball team. Any other ignorant stereotypes?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow

Mhhoover92

Heisman
Oct 23, 2018
29,939
86,367
113
Similar to my post above, for those that narrow-minded we've redeemed ourselves having a minority coach and now the son of an immigrant who came through Ellis Island coaches are basketball team. Any other ignorant stereotypes?
we also had lynn bowden as our qb this year. i think we should be good, but do recruits know that?/
 

CatsIndy2010

Senior
Jan 27, 2010
1,948
742
0
I heard that Rupp did not like tall post players on opposing teams, being able to dunk the ball??? Rupp's Rule?
 

CatsIndy2010

Senior
Jan 27, 2010
1,948
742
0
I heard this from someone in the know from way back, but from what I gather, he was not on the committee when there was a no dunk rule.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina