Rupp Arena is alive!

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
Nothing better than RUPP when the crowd is rowdy. Last time in Rupp was years ago last regular season game against Florida and we pulled out a win it was deafening ears were ringing for 2 days after that game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jmw23712

jmw23712

All-American
May 9, 2009
1,747
5,224
81
I’ve been fortunate enough to be at some really high quality sporting events over the years. I’ve never been to anything quite like Rupp with all the right circumstances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScottGreene22

L.O.D.

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2024
1,330
1,716
77
I went to UK 93 thru 97/98. I still think that 93/94 home Arkansas game was loudest I ever heard Rupp. If it's near that then should be a great time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScottGreene22
Oct 11, 2007
836
287
0
This UK team is so overrated. Terrible team- Terrible Coaching. Stuck with this crap for at least another 5 years until they can buy Cal out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU