Very laughableYeah if $25 mil NIL deals were out there to be had, Reed Sheppard would still be a Cat. Certainly not for Knox though. That’s laughable.
Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.Nothing sports related is legit on Facebook.
Fake News!Such a gullible world we live in
They offered me a full ride I turned them down tooLouisville offered me $500. I turned then down as well.![]()
I think I would call BS with the $2.2 Million.I'm calling BS on a $25M NIL deal offer.
I saw the same thing on AOL, so it really shouldn't be considered old news at this point. Thank God for social media.Also saw it confirmed on MySpace.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings