Rumor Post

Elliott Tim

All-American
Dec 10, 2005
10,122
6,290
0
Referee bias? You're not one of those are you?
I'll give you the 2017 uNC loss, Higgins hosed us right in front of everyone, but Cal screwed the pooch in 2010 and 2015. Those were the worst two.
He also stunk it up in 2018 and 2019. You have more talent, size and depth, you have to win those games, but he turned them into rock fights and lost.
No I'm not. I was pointing out that some can not accept losing and have to make excuses.
I don't spend a lot of time pondering on these things.
Whether Cal goes or stays won't mess with my happiness.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon