RUMLax - BIG Tournament

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
Travesty we’ll be hosting but not participating. Even more embarrassing than the last time we hosted and got run off the field by State Penn.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MCRU93 and Wagram97

Wagram97

Senior
Mar 27, 2023
555
703
93
Travesty we’ll be hosting but not participating. Even more embarrassing than they last time we hosted and got run off the field by State Penn.
Brecht did apologize for that game when I was at a lacrosse tourney and saw him there.
 

Anon1753410373

Freshman
Jul 24, 2025
106
78
28
Agree, it really should be an opportunity to showcase the sport and league given the names participating.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
I'll be impressed if RU makes it somewhat competitive deep into the 3rd quarter. Just don't get boat raced and run off the field like two weeks ago. Unfortunately, the chances of winning are abut nil.
 

dconifer0

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2004
4,432
3,419
113
I'll be impressed if RU makes it somewhat competitive deep into the 3rd quarter. Just don't get boat raced and run off the field like two weeks ago. Unfortunately, the chances of winning are abut nil.
I agree Maryland is the favorite, but I don't think we should base anything on the 12-2 game. I don't know what was going on that night, but it was an aberration. There isn't a ten-goal difference between these two teams. I expect a competitive game...
 

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
197,937
150,321
113
Tough task but the game will be closer. Got a couple guys back. As the Md DC said to us after the game, that was the best they’d played all year. Bad timing for us but credit them. They played very well, we were wounded, and the guys we had didn’t play well. New day now.
 

RUAldo

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2008
5,333
3,862
113
I agree Maryland is the favorite, but I don't think we should base anything on the 12-2 game. I don't know what was going on that night, but it was an aberration. There isn't a ten-goal difference between these two teams. I expect a competitive game...
That was one of the worst games I’ve seen RU play. Can only go up from there.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana